Hello there friends and not-yet-friends, my name is Kati and I’m the person behind this blog.
I’m an illustrator with a drive to help others on their own personal growth journeys whose first love is photography. (It’s a lot I know)
This blog is where I go to document my photographic adventures and to enjoy them later on.
I hope if you’ve stumbled upon this blog that you find enjoyment in them too.
Some random facts about me:
- I’m from Ireland originally, however I was raised in both Massachusetts and Florida. The latter has been my home for the past 15-16 years. I don’t plan on it being my home forever though.
- I have three (half) siblings, although we never considered each other anything less than whole. I have two older brothers, and an older sister. We’re all equally awesome.
- Before I decided to become an artist I thought I would become a Marine Biologist.
- I studied Graphic Design in college for a few years. Although while doing that I realized my intense love for Illustration. I’d still like to finish my degree though.
- When I’m not busy creating things you can catch me reading. Usually a book on history, sociology, or psychology, at least 90% of the time.
- I’m EXTREMELY allergic to Avocados. Seriously do not bring those things around me.
- I have a really weird sense of humor but if you vibe with it I promise it’s good.
It’s nice to meet you (hopefully)